[API] Minecraft ForgeMinecraft Tools [ September 21, 2012 at 5:18 AM ] 1,698 Views
How to use:
- Download ModLoader
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar
- Drag the mod loader files over
- Delete META INF
- Drag over forge files
- Enjoy your Minecraft Forge
For Windows users, you just have to run install.cmd. If you’re on linux, you need to copy files and apply patch manually for now, A install.sh for linux users too is on the way.
Minecraft Forge 4.1.1 Changelogs:
- Adds a SkyProvider class that can handle the rendering of the sky
- Expose more of the village construction parts for building village piece
- Villager trading, manipulation and village enhancement. Still WIP
- Updated onItemUseFirst call to include the new hit vector information
- Client side only classes are properly annotated, and denied loading on server side
- Add in a utility function that will tell you the context you’re running in on either client or server: FMLCommonHandler.getEffectiveSide
- Server mods can now use noClip to push players through solid blocks without is being an invalid move and resetting the players position.
- EntityEvent.CanUpdate now functions properly
- EntityItemPickupEvent nolonger spams the ‘pop’ sound
- Added timeout to MC’s download of sound resouces, allows sounds to play if MC’s webservers are unreachable.
- Added and error if channel name is invalid – either too short, or too long for mod devs.
- Added a connect and read timeout for downloading libraries. This should really stop the “waiting forever” at startup screen.
- Fix up ML GUI ticking. Thanks sharose!
- Fixed bug in EntityMinecart that would cause them to fall through the ground at the bottom of slopes.
- Fix vanilla MC packet bugs for remote servers that use blocks with ids > 256
- Fix ModLoader adding XP Smelting
- Changed order in which EntityItemPickupEvent is called, it will no longer be called if the ‘delay’ on the item is still active.
- EntityItems that are in the world with invalid item stacks will now kill themselves. (Fixes infinite items from items on the ground)
- Added missing server side onBlockStartBreak hook, fixes Sheers.
- Use original minecart drag co-efficients for regular carts.
- Pickblock now replaces the currently selected item if it could not find a empty space.
- Fix textures not applying properly
- Fix lighting issue for air related to 4096 fix.
- Fix call to createTileEntity on blocks that extend BlockContainer.
- FillBucketEvent actually fires now.
- Fix custom items not properly having texture applied for partical effects.
- Fix silk touch on Ender Chests
- Fix keybindings not loading properly from gamesettings file after restart
- Fix placing torches and the like on inverted woden slabs.
This is mainly a bugfix and compatibility fix with ModLoader, now that it is released.
All know compatibility bugs at the time of this posting are fixed.
|Minecraft 1.3.2, Minecraft 1.3.2 Tools, Minecraft API, Minecraft Forge, Minecraft Forge Universal|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|