Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2Minecraft Mods [ September 25, 2012 at 6:05 PM ] 1,516 Views
So you’re probably wondering to yourself “A mod involving clay? No Way! I need all the grey goop I can get for my brick castle!” Well put those tried, burnt hands to rest for a second and think about this: What if you could create your own miniature army out of clay and stage the most epic battles imaginable in a space small enough to be your backyard? Now before you accuse us of being a madman, take a look at this mod. Read ahead through the thread, and you’ll see just what kind of violent mayhem you can cause with just a few simple materials plucked right from the ground.
This mod is for the Minecraft ver. 1.3.2. Do not use this mod besides 1.3.2 unless you use an older version of this mod! But we won’t give support when you do this.
This mod needs some requirements to run properly:
- Install ModLoader first!
- Drop the zip file into the mods folder in your .minecraft directory, i.e. C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods
- Play Minecraft.
- Navigate to the bin folder of your .minecraft directory, i.e. C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin
- MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR MINECRAFT.JAR!
- Open up the minecraft.jar with a decompression program, i.e. 7zip
- Install ModLoader, if it’s not happend yet.
- Delete the META-INF folder! (if it’s still there)
- Copy all files and directories from the zip into the minecraft.jar.
- Save and close minecraft.jar
- Now start Minecraft. Done.
Configure the mod!
Yes, since 6.1 it is possible to configure the IDs for this mod in a text file! Here are the instructions:
The mod creates on the first start of minecraft with it a file names “config.txt” in the “.minecraft/mods/Clay Soldiers Mod/” directory (client) respectively “[directory_with_minecraft_server.jar]/mods/Clay Soldiers Mod/” directory (server).
To configure the Mod, open up the config.txt with a text editor of your choice (I recommend Notepad++). The file should look like this:
CLAY SOLDIERS MOD CONFIG.TXT VER 1.0 ---------------- [ Item IDs ] CLAY SOLDIERS MOD CONFIG.TXT VER 1.1 ---------------- [ Item IDs ] # disruptor = 6849 # soldierDoll = 6850 # horseDoll = 6851 # pegasusDoll = 6852 # brickDoll = 6853 # clayCookie = 6854 # turtleDoll = 6855 # bunnyDoll = 6856 # geckoDoll = 6857 # shield = 6860 # clayNexus = 6862 # shearBlade = 6863
Under [ Item IDs ] you can edit the IDs for all items from this mod.
An awesome Trailer by cherchell58:
A very well made mod review by EnigmaticMiner
(Note that this video featured here is part 1 of 3!)
- fixed crash bug with super soldiers
- repaired particles (they’ll work now on MP as well)
- known bugs:
- Music discs won’t play
|Minecraft 1.3.2, Minecraft 1.3.2 Mods|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|