DotA 6.74c LoD v5e MapDotA Maps [ May 30, 2012 at 9:09 PM ] 2,394 Views
Map DotA v6.74c LoD v5e modified by Lordshinjo
Dota LoD is A Custom Version of DotA – That Let the Players Can Able to Choose 3 Skills and 1 Ultimate to Combine into 1 Unique Hero.
This map is very fun (more than “OMG” map), you try it, you know how “IMBA”.
To remove the fact that hotkeys overlay, we recommend using AucT Hotkeys Tool (AHT) v2.8c. It allows you to have more than 1 spell on the same hotkey while not forcing you to click spells.
- Main game modes: (-ap, -ar, -sd, -md)
- Sub modes: (d2, d3, d4, d5, s5, s6, os, ra, bo, ul, ss, ab, fn)
Recommended mode: -SD
- -sds6ul (pick 4 skill + 2 ulti) ==> level 5 up skill 5, level 8 up Unlimited levels 2
- -sds6d3ul (pick 4 skill + 2 ulti) Unlimited Level, 30 characters available to choose from, you can take any skills
- -ardms6bosoulabfn (receive a random hero receive a random + skills, with the death of all randomized zanogo)
- -bo Balance Off
- -d2 Provides a choice of 20 heroes.
- -d3 Provides a choice of 30 heroes.
- -d4 Provides a choice of 40 heroes.
- -d5 Provides a choice of 50 heroes.
- -s5 allows you to pick 5 skills.
- -s6 allows you to pick 6 skills (1 extra ultimate and 1 extra normal ability).
- -ra Random Abilities, the extra abilities from s5 & s6 are chosen randomly.
- -fn Fast Neutrals, first neutrals spawn already after drafting, then 30 seconds after, then the normal 1 minute spawn
- -ss See Skills, allows you to see the enemy skills while drafting as well
- -ab Anti Backdoor
- -ul Unlimited Level
- -os One Skill, skills can’t be picked twice on each side
- -ls Limit Skills, you cannot have more than 2 passive skills and more than 2 skills from a single hero-sds5ul (pick 4 skill + 1 ulti) – UL (Unlimited Level) Unlimited levels of the hero.
- The silence from Last Word lasts only 0.75/1/1.25/1.5s.
- Multicast chances reduced x2 by 7%/3.5%/0%, x3 by 7%/3.5%, x4 by 7%
- Rearm has a 15/10/5 hidden cooldown after refreshing before being able to refresh again
- Feast only regenerates/deals 1/2/3/4% HP on ranged heroes.
- Greater Bash only has a 10% proc chance on ranged heroes.
- Dispersion disperses only 6/8/10/12% damage on STR heroes and heroes morphed from a STR metamorphosis.
- Essence Shift only works on half the attacks for ranged heroes.
- Spell with a cooldown less than or equal to 3s can not proc Aftershock, Fiery Soul, Static Field, Warpath, Overload (except if they originally could proc the spell).
|Custom Maps, DotA 6.74c LoD, DotA LoD, DotA Map Downloads|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|