MetaJect v1.4.1 – Flexible Injector for VindictusInjectors, Vindictus [ May 04, 2012 at 2:41 AM ] 1,301 Views
- Simple to use multi dll Injector with many options settings.
- Close on Inject
- Close to Tray
- Always on Top
- Load from Startup Directory
- Load from last saved Dlls
- Nice GUI
- Fully undetectable.
- Run “MetaJect.exe” as administrator.
- In the “Target Process” field, type in the process name with or without the “.exe”.
- v1.1 now supports saving process name!
- v1.2 now supports injecting with or without “.exe” for the process name!
- v1.1 now supports multiselect!
- v1.2 now saves the dll list!
- Added function to remember last process that was injected.
- Added multiselect feature when browsing for dlls
- Fixed bug where “Close on Inject” would not save the setting on Injector’s next run.
- Added setting to load dll from application.startup directory.
- Added setting to auto remember dlls that were selected.
- Added function to allow “processName” or “processName.exe”.
- Added new settings form to remove unnecessary bogus from the Injector form.
- BUG: Clear Item temporarily does not work properly with saving and loading files… Will be fixed in the next update.
- Added setting to minimize MetaJect to the tray.
- Fixed Clear Item bug.
- Changed dumb general Injector name to MetaJect.
- Glossier and more compact GUI.
- Removed a bunch of unnecessary code.
- Added About form.
- Added ALT hotkeys. Alt+I, Alt+S, etc…
- MetaJect v1.4.1.ZIP – VirusTotal.com
- MetaJect v1.4.1.ZIP – VirSCAN.org
- MetaJect.EXE – VirusTotal.com
Credits to: Meta
|MetaJect, Vindictus Injectors|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|