[Minecraft 1.2.5] [16x] MiniDoku Texture PackMinecraft Texture Packs [ May 14, 2012 at 11:11 AM ] 2,528 Views
Minecraft – MiniDoku Texture Pack [16x] Video
Light Title Screen
This texture pack is a scaled down version of DokuCraft: The Saga Continues. It was originally created by PhanTango who scaled down Doku’s original DokuCraft, after PhanTango stopped development oz0bradley0zo carried on until he too, stopped development. Now DokuCraft: The Saga Continues has taken over the development and will keep it as up to date as possible.
- We now have a customiser! You can now choose which textures you wish to have in your own flavour of MiniDoku!
What is MiniDoku Extras?
- MiniDoku Extras is the downloadable file that holds all of our mod support, and MCPatcher support. If you wish to use some of our mod support download that file and follow the instructions included.
Here is a list of add-ons supported by MiniDoku Extras:
- Clay Soldiers
- Custom Animations
- Random Mobs
MCPatcher – MiniDoku is MCPatcher optional, you can use this texture pack without MCPatcher and it will work fine with no problems, but if you want to use our custom water and lava you can use it. This only changes water and lava and doesn’t affect the game play.
Please note that this texture pack could update at any time, so check back here often to make sure you have the most up to date version.
- 1. Download the texture pack.
- 2. Open Minecraft and go to the texture packs screen, then select “Open texture packs folder”.
- 3. Drag the texture pack file into that folder.
- 4. Select the texture pack in game and enjoy!
- Mr Trofl
- Sage Harpuia
- Diet Taco
- A Docile Sloth
- Jade Knightblazer
- PhanTango (Original Creator of MiniDoku)
- oz0bradley0zo (Second Developer of MiniDoku)
Progress: 65% complete
|16x Texture Packs, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Texture Pack, MiniDoku, MiniDoku Texture Pack|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|