[Minecraft 1.2.5] [256x] Skyrim HD Texture PackMinecraft Texture Packs [ April 17, 2012 at 11:59 AM ] 10,635 Views
WIP (Work In Progress)
Version Update !
Updates! Keep that feed back coming!
Notice: This HD texture pack requires the HD texture pack fix before you can use it.
I AM BACK! I’ve have a pretty epic break from texture packs, but i am now back and I will make a couple 128′s and 64′s of this pack for you guys soon enough.
I am working on my first ever HD pack. It’s going to be based on the graphics in the game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. And is totally classified as fanart. I’m not making or going to make any money off of this project. all I ask for is some nice feedback and ideas.
Skyrim HD texture pack video review
- Q: It’s not working!?
- A: “HEY GUYS if it doesn’t work then either use “mcpatcher” or if “mcpatcher” still does not work consider changing the “minecraft.jar” FOLDER with mods in and change the “folder to a random name’ and then rename the REAL JAR to “minecraft.jar” then open mcpatcher click all boxes and then click patch and it should work but it takes a minute when switching to a HIGH res texture so wit for a min then i will be selected BE PATIENT If you follow these steps it SHOULD work if it doesn’t then i don’t know what to do… HAPPY CRAFTING ” (Written by GamerDude117)
How to Install Skyrim HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download Skyrim HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download the MCPatcher
- Open .minecraft / texture pack folder
- Put the texture pack into .minecraft /texture pack
- Open the patcher and select patch
- Allow it to run and complete and then close it
- Updated to 1.2.5
Progress: 10% complete
Credit to: Jyles from planetminecraft
|256x Texture Packs, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Texture Pack, Skyrim HD, Skyrim HD Texture Pack|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|