[Minecraft 1.2.5] Battlegear Mod v2.6.0Minecraft Mods [ April 08, 2012 at 3:41 AM ] 23,433 Views
Nerd-boy’s Battlegear implements an entirely new weapon system to minecraft. Pressing the ‘I’ button or clicking your player character in the Inventory screen will bring up the Weapon Inventory Screen.
Weapons can be placed in the main hand or off hand slots. These weapons will be displayed on your player model when you go into 3rd person view. Weapons can be switched between sheathed and drawn by pressing the ‘R’ Key
Items displayed in the following table are able to be placed in the weapon slots. There is an option in the config file to allow the use of weapons from other mods.
Mine & Blade adds a number of new weapons to the game.
The waraxe has the special ability of having a chance to cause 150% damage to mobs. Red sparks will fly around the mob to indicate extra damage.
The mace has the special ability of having a chance to cause a 3 second stun to enemy mobs. Blue sparks will fly around the mob to indicate stuns.
The spear sacrifices some of the power of the sword for increased range
*Note: The spears must be made with a undamaged quaterstaff.
Shields can be crated using wood, leather, iron, gold or diamond
When a shield is equipped shield blocking is activated by holding the right mouse button. While in blocking mode, all damage from mobs is ignored from the front 180 degree arc. In addition movement speed is slowed. Blocking mode cannot be sustained indefinitely as it drains your “blocking timer” based on the shield you are using. The blocking timer apears in the bottom left corner.
While blocking you are unable to attack, instead if an opponent is in front of you you can bash him with your shield by pressing the attack button (default left mouse button). The shield bash will cause no damage to your enemy but will instead knock them back. This consumes 1/3 of your block stamina bar
Shields can be enchanted in the same way as armour. The enchantments however have very different effects.
- Protection I – Can block for 50% longer & shield bash take 25% of the bar (normal 33%)
- Protection II – Double Block Time
- Protection III – Infinite Block Time
- Protection IV – Infinite Block Time & No Shield Bash Penelty
- Fire Protection
- Fire Protection I – Take 1/2 damage from Fire sources while blocking
- Fire Protection II – Take no damage from fire sources while blocking
- Fire Protection III – Take no damage from fire sources while blocking & 25% chance enemy will be set on fire (3 seconds)
- Fire Protection IV – Take no damage from fire sources while blocking & 50% chance enemy will be set on fire (3 seconds)
- Blast Protection
- Blast Protection I – Take 25% damage from Explosions sources while blocking
- Blast Protection II – Take no damage from Explosions sources while blocking
- Blast Protection III – Take no damage from Explosions sources while blocking. A sucessfull block of an explosion will chage the shield. The charge is released as a powerful attack (damage = 1/2 explosion damage) upon the next successful shield bash. Changing shields will de-charge the shield
- Blast Protection IV – As above but the full damage is released
- Projectile Protection
- Projectile Protection I – Gain the ability to block all projectiles (including ghast fireballs)
- Projectile Protection II – 25 % chance of reflecting enemy projectiles
- Projectile Protection III – 50 % chance of reflecting enemy projectiles
- Projectile Protection IV – all enemy projectiles are reflected
Nerd-boy’s Battlegear introduces a legal way to obtain chainmail armour. Chain links can now be made out of iron ingots (1 inron ingot produces 2 chain links). Chain can then be used to make armour as normal
- Download and Install Risugami’s Modloader
- Make sure you delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft jar when installing ModLoader
- Download and Install PlayerAPI
- If using Single Player Commands, install the playerAPI-SPC patch
- OPTIONAL (For dyable Shields)
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Battlegear
- Place the downloaded zip file in the mods directory in youre .minecraft directory
- Take the fight to the creepers
Dual Wielding Preview
- Updated to 1.2.5
- Fixed many bugs related to torch placements
- Fixed a render bug when you sheathe enchanted weapons
- Fixed a render bug where a bow will sometimes draw when placed on your back
- Added ability to block when you are holding 2 swords (balance them slightly)
- Holding a sword and blocking with a shield will now reduce the bar less (25% less)
Updated to version 2.6.1 for Minecraft 1.2.5: [Minecraft 1.2.5] Battlegear Mod v2.6.1
Credits to: nerd-boy
|Battlegear, Battlegear Mod, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Mod|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|