[Minecraft 1.2.5] Crossbow Mod v3Minecraft Mods [ May 19, 2012 at 6:52 AM ] 1,311 Views
Notice: Requires ModLoader 1.2.5
What it adds:
- Five Crossbows
- 16 new items all together
- 6 new arrows (Only works with crossbow)
- Fully compatible
- More to come!
- Further testing – Please report problems below
- Fix explosive bolt visual bug
- More bolts? Tell me what you think…
- SMP Support (for all 5 of my mods)
- Where are the crafting recipes?
- 1. Download & install ModLoader 1.2.5
- 2. Download & install Minecraft Forge 1.2.5
- 3. Open up your .minecraft folder (if you don’t know how just google/youtube search it)
- 4. Open minecraft.jar (in the bin folder) with WinRar or 7-Zip
- 5. Delete the META-INF folder
- 6. Drag the ModLoader and Forge files into the jar
- 7. Drag the contents of the “Into minecraft.jar” folder into minecraft.jar
- 8. Done! Enjoy the mod.
- Added custom crossbow sound. You have to install this or minecraft will look for it and not find it (crash).
- Updated to minecraft 1.2.5
Progress: 100% complete
Credit to: micdoodle8 from planetminecraft
|Crossbow Mod, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Mod|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|