[Minecraft 1.2.5] ThaumCraft v2.1.5Minecraft Mods [ May 09, 2012 at 7:15 PM ] 1,669 Views
“Thaumaturgy… which giveth certain order to make strange works, of the sense to be perceived and of men greatly to be wondered at.” - Mathematicall Praeface to Euclid’s Elements (1570), John Dee
Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician to work miracles. A practitioner of thaumaturgy is a thaumaturge, thaumaturgist or miracle worker.
This is what this mod is all about – drawing magic from physical objects in the form of “Vis” and reshaping it to perform miracles.
At its core this mod allows you to turn raw matter in vis, which can then be used to power magical symbols, enchant items or even turn back into different, slightly tastier kinds of matter.
For more information visit the Wiki Page
Here is a video of how to do it:
Config File Settings
- If you wish to use the lower quality effects in my mod without using Minecrafts Fast Graphics mode, open the Thaumcraft2.cfg file in your .minecraft/config folder and change graphics.low=false to true.
- You can switch off the portal see-through effect by setting portal.seethrough=true to false
- You can tweak the aura / taint cap by changing aura.max.
- You can change the rarity of natural taint areas with aura.taintspawn.
- You can swith off the conduit drip effect with graphics.pipedrips.
- Added a few odds and ends
- The Hoe of the Mystic now only tills a limited amount of blocks before stopping
- The Axe of the Stream and Elemental Cutter now won’t destroy themselves when multi-harvesting – they will stop once they only have 1 durability remaining.
- The behaviour of shift-harvesting for the elemental tools can now be changed in the config file
- Animated textures should now work properly in higher rez texture packs
- Arcane Furnace receives greater boosts in speed and multismelt-chance from bellows than it used to
- Nitor can now be placed in the world as a light source.
- Numerous minor tweaks and bug-fixes
Main Link: http://adf.ly/4piuS
Mirror Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?v8x99kiasvrhzj4
Credits to: Azanor
|Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Mod, ThaumCraft|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|