[Minecraft 1.2.5] Wind Waker Texture PackMinecraft Texture Packs [ April 25, 2012 at 8:17 AM ] 4,064 Views
This texture pack is based off of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. This texture pack comes in 16x, 32x, 64x and 128x. However, 128x will always be updated first and will be pixel perfect as the others are just scaled down versions of the 128x one.
This pack includes everything but the following mobs; chicken, cow, sheep, silverfish and enderman.
- 1. Download either MC Patcher or OptiFine and proceed to install.
- 2. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 2a, if not, run the .jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- 3. Install OptiFine like any other mod by opening Minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files in.
- 4. Move the texture pack (do not extract it!) to … and drop it in.
- Windows: “C:/%User%/AppData/minecraft/texturepacks”
- Mac OS X: “%User%/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks”
- 5. Open Minecraft, and on the main menu, click “Texture Packs” and select “Wind Waker [xxx] – v.x.x”
Credits to: Blaziken584
|128x Texture Packs, 16x Texture Packs, 32x Texture Packs, 64x Texture Packs, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Texture Pack, Zelda|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|