[Minecraft 1.3.1] Mine Little Pony Mod v184.108.40.206Minecraft Mods [ August 13, 2012 at 11:43 AM ] 1,402 Views
This mod adds new player models and textures that make players look like ponies, in the style of the TV show “My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic”. Once the mod is installed, you and all other players will look like ponies in both singleplayer and multiplayer. Players who aren’t using a special pony skin will look like one of the background ponies from the show (as the default player skins are not fully compatible with this mod).
Pony skins are backwards-compatible with the original player model, so they look fine to any player who doesn’t have the mod installed (those players just won’t see the pony models). You can be an earth pony, a pegasus, a unicorn or an alicorn. Pegasus ponies flap their wings when flying, and unicorns hold items in the air in front of them as if by magic.
What’s new in 220.127.116.11?
Fixed a bunch of annoying bugs in the 18.104.22.168 release:
- Old-style skins are now detected and displayed correctly.
- You can now specify you do not want to see the new-style armour using the configuration file. Include the line “ponyarmor=0″ in your config file to disable the new armour. See the section of this post about the configuration file for more information.
- Fixed armour being displayed incorrectly when riding a minecart. Re-added armour being displayed when sleeping.
- Now if the “mods” folder for your config files doesn’t exist it is created for you
- 22.214.171.124 – Fixed bugs with detecting the type of skin a player is using. Added option to not use the new armour. Fixed armour rendering when sleeping and riding minecart. Fixed creation of “mods” folder.
Back up your original minecraft.jar before you install this mod! Otherwise you won’t be able to remove this mod without re-installing Minecraft.
Download the zip file containing the new class files and background pony skins needed by the mod. Extract the classes (.class), text file (.txt) and skins (.png) from the zip file. You will need to copy the new classes and the text file into the root of the original minecraft.jar, and the new skins into the “mob” folder of the original minecraft.jar.
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Make a backup (copy) of your minecraft.jar as this mod will overwrite some of the original minecraft classes.
- 4) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 5) Drag and drop the necessary class files and text file into the root (top level) folder of the jar.
- 6) Drag and drop the necessary png files into the “mob” folder of the jar.
- 7) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 1) Make a backup (copy) of your original minecraft.jar file (which you can find in ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar) as this mod will overwrite some of the original minecraft classes.
- 2) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 3) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 4) Outside of terminal, copy all the class files and the text file into the mctmp directory.
- 5) Still outside of terminal, copy all the png files into the mctmp/mob directory.
- 6) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
- 1) Install ModLoader for Minecraft 1.3.1
- 2) Download the zip file of the version of this mod for Modloader, and put it in your mods folder (found in %appdata%.minecraft/mods on Windows, or ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/mods if you are on a Mac) .
Now the mod is installed, you will need to change your skin to a special “Mine Little Pony compatible” skin otherwise you will look like one of the background ponies yourself. There are some example skins in the “Download” section of this post, and a tutorial about how to create your own skins in the “Skinning” section.
Once you have the mod installed, run Minecraft and switch to the third-person view (F5) to see yourself as a pony!
Mine Little Pony Mod v126.96.36.199
Mine Little Pony Skins:
The skins zip file contains skins for all of the mane 6 ponies and other ponies that star in the show in addition to copies of the background pony skins used in the mod. To use a particular pony skin on yourself you will have to change your player skin using your profile on minecraft.net in the usual way.
Please tag compatible skins on skin sites by putting “MineLP” in their name to make them easier to find if you upload them to skin sites.
Credits to: Verdana
|Mine Little Pony, Mine Little Pony Mod, Mine Little Pony Skin, Minecraft 1.3.1, Minecraft 1.3.1 Mod|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|