[Minecraft 1.3.1] ModLoader UnofficialMinecraft Mods [ August 03, 2012 at 4:26 AM ] 17,451 Views
This is a rough update, but most ModLoader functions should work. Use this version as a temporary fix until Risugami updates it officially. The only problems you may find are related to renderInvBlock, which probably doesn’t work properly.
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- 5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 6) Run Minecraft, enjoy
- 1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 2) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- 4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
- 5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!!
Latest Updated: [Minecraft 1.3.2] Risugami’s ModLoader
|Minecraft 1.3.1, Minecraft 1.3.1 Mod, Modloader, ModLoader Minecraft 1.3.1|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|