[Minecraft 1.3.2] [128x] RuneScape Texture PackMinecraft Texture Packs [ September 16, 2012 at 4:26 PM ] 888 Views
Notice: This HD texture pack requires the HD texture pack fix before you can use it.
This texture pack comes with a unique RuneScape language. In order to use the language you must:
- - Firstly, put the .zip file in “(User)/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/texturepacks”.
- - Patch Minecraft with MC Patcher before the following steps.
- - Open the .zip file with a program like WinRAR (do NOT extract it, just open it).
- - Go to the folder “COPY TO lang FOLDER IN minecraft.jar” and copy the 2 files you find inside.
- - Open “minecraft.jar”, which can be found in “(User)/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/bin”, with a program like WinRAR.
- - Paste the files in the “lang” folder, replacing the original ones.
- - Finally, open Minecraft, go to the Language Selection screen and choose the RuneScape language from there.
Some of the changes in the new language are: gold becomes adamant, pumpkins become cabbages, flint and steel become a tinderbox, and more.
You need to use version 2.3.6 or later of the MC Patcher HD fix in order to use this texture pack. If you use an older version of the patcher, the fonts and the colours of redstone, birch trees, potions and other things will not be right.
Version 3.6 (5/27/12)
- Compatible with 12w21b
- Added emerald, ruby and ender chest textures
- Added new trading and demo backround GUI
- Updated the creative and survival inventory GUI
- Improved the brewing stand texture
Progress: 100% complete
Credit to: you_are_mad from planetminecraft
|128x Texture Packs, Minecraft 1.3.2, Minecraft 1.3.2 Texture Packs, RuneScape, RuneScape Texture Pack|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|