[Minecraft 1.3.2] [32x] LEDCraft – Modern Texture PackMinecraft Texture Packs [ September 13, 2012 at 5:02 PM ] 1,437 Views
LEDCraft – Modern 32x Texturepack with support for Randommobs
a Railway Station
View to a city with some villagers
some villagers in a house
Variation of Cats
variations of villagers
Minecart with LED light
variations of Creepers
Changes Textures (1.3)
New Armors (1.3.1)
New Armors (1.3.1)
- 32 x 32 semi photo realistic and semi modern texture pack, with LED-styled torches and blue glowstone.
- fully support of the recent update 12w26a (v.1.2)
- more beautiful testificates. Also there where male and female versions of the villagers.
- full support of randommob mod with a bunch of self created mob variations.
- Locate your minecraft directory. It may be a bit hidden, on a Windows 7 PC, it is located under C:UsersxusernamexAppDataRoaming.minecraft.
- Download the latest MC Patcher (this is for getting Textures with a resolution > 16pixels to work)
- Download the file (link is above at section 4).The download consists of a zip file, which contains a zip file called “LEDCraft… .zip”, a folder called “Alternatives”, and a readme in it.
- Extract the zip file.
- Run MC Patcher and activate HD textures and (optional) the randommob mod (Pls refer to the mod-thread for more detailed install instructions, see below at section 8)
- Now copy the zip-file called “LEDCraft..” into your texture packs folder. The folder is located in the .minecraft folder (see above). The texture pack is now ready to use. If you want to play it with the randommob mod, read the instructions below
- - (Optional) Open minecraft.jar (located in bin folder, open it with WINRAR), locate the folder “mob”, and copy the content (the content, not the folder itself) of the folder “Alternatives” into the “mob” folder. If you have done everything right, you will see something like this: spider2, spider3, spider4 … in the mob folder. Now close minecraft.jar, and you are done!
Q: The textures won’t work/ Water has no animations, textures are buggy
A: Be sure you have run MC patcher correctly. Please refer to the original MC patcher site for detailed instructions, since my instructions are only a quick excerpt of it.
Q: What is randommob?
A: A mod created by Balthichou. This mod let you have different textures for a mob type, which are chosen randomly, adding a lot of variety in the game.
Q: Can i use/copy/edit your textures for my own texture pack?
A: Sure, as long as i am credited. Be sure to get the permission from the other original authors too (see section 8, credits)
Q: The download link won’t work. Can you upload it somewhere else?
A: No. Please contact me via PN in that case, i see what i can do then.
v.1.3.1 [1.3.1]: New armors which fits the theme better
v.1.3 [12w26a]: Changed cobblestone, stonebrick and sandstone brick textures. Added some villager skins
v.1.2 [12w26a]: Texture Update – All gui item icons are now made by me
v.1.1 [1.2.4]: Added textures for 1.2.4 update (colorated wood planks)
v.1.0 [1.2.3]: First Release.
Progress: 100% complete
Credit to: Vickal89 from planetminecraft
|32x Texture Packs, LEDCraft - Modern, LEDCraft - Modern Pack, Minecraft 1.3.2, Minecraft 1.3.2 Texture Packs|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|