[Minecraft 1.3.2] Risugami’s ModLoaderMinecraft Mods [ August 18, 2012 at 3:19 PM ] 13,375 Views
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- 5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 6) Run Minecraft, enjoy
- 1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 2) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- 4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
- 5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!!
A mod, kind of like a mod manager, that stops conflicts with mods that alter rendering, recipes, add entities, gui, smeltables or fuel. If you’re a modder, feel free to decompile this and learn how to make mods work with it. Inherit BaseMod and override any methods as necessary. The mod’s main class file should be prefixed with ‘mod_’. Read the Javadoc for information on methods available.
ModLoader Decompile Fix
|Minecraft 1.3.2, Minecraft 1.3.2 Mods, Modloader, Risugami|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|