Minecraft 12w23b DownloadMinecraft Updates [ June 08, 2012 at 7:22 PM ] 1,308 Views
So here’s the new snapshot! This week got interrupted by the Swedish National Day, and we are focusing on finishing up stuff in order to release Minecraft 1.3. Also, we’re moving to our new office! Pics should be on this blog soon. So, in other words, this snapshot doesn’t have as many news as the previous weeks’, but here you go:
- Enchantment levels are slightly exponential again
- Added Ender Portal frame to creative inventory
- A lot of smaller changes and fixes
Get the snapshot here:
UPDATE: There was a bug that caused the game to crash when you “instant-destroyed” blocks with tools. For example when shearing leaves or removing crops with a hoe. This has been fixed, so the links above point to version “12w23b.”
* The client now comes with both the client-side and the server-side JAR files. The file called “minecraft.jar” should be in your “.minecraft/bin” folder as usual, and the “minecraft_server.jar” file should be in a folder called “.minecraft/server”.
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
I would recommend backing up your old Minecraft.jar somewhere so that you can keep all of your current mods. You can do this by just copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
Credits to: Jens Bergensten
The Minecraft Team
|Minecraft 12w23b, Minecraft Downloads, Minecraft Snapshots|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|