Minecraft 12w27a DownloadMinecraft Updates [ July 05, 2012 at 12:22 PM ] 3,097 Views
Weekly Snapshot 12w27a
- Bug fixes!
- Please check your piston contraptions. Most we’ve tested still work fine, but some require changes to repeater delays and similar. Overall, pistons should have fewer bugs, but will appear to update slightly slower.
Get the snapshot here:
* The client now comes with both the client-side and the server-side JAR files. The file called “minecraft.jar” should be in your “.minecraft/bin” folder as usual, and the “minecraft_server.jar” file should be in a folder called “.minecraft/server”.
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
I would recommend backing up your old Minecraft.jar somewhere so that you can keep all of your current mods. You can do this by just copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
Make sure to check back EVERY Wednesday for a new Weekly Chunk.
Credits to: Lydia Winters
The Minecraft Team
|Minecraft 12w27a, Minecraft Downloads, Minecraft Snapshots|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|