Minecraft 12w36a DownloadMinecraft Updates [ September 07, 2012 at 1:44 AM ] 3,856 Views
Hey hey! We are currently working to get Minecraft 1.4 out around Halloween – the Pretty Scary Update! Until then, have the (near-)weekly snapshot, 12w36a:
- A new scary decoration block
- The “secret” from previous snapshots is now spawnable
- A new mob variant in the Nether
- Minor changes to the leather dyeing (the colors will attempt to maintain intensity and not dilute as much)
- The “work in progress block” is now called “Beacon” and can be crafted
- Carrot on a stick!
- Bug fixes
Download the snapshot here:
* The client now comes with both the client-side and the server-side JAR files. The file called “minecraft.jar” should be in your “.minecraft/bin” folder as usual, and the “minecraft_server.jar” file should be in a folder called “.minecraft/server”.
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
I would recommend backing up your old Minecraft.jar somewhere so that you can keep all of your current mods. You can do this by just copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
Make sure to check back EVERY Wednesday for a new Weekly Chunk.
Credits to: Lydia Winters
The Minecraft Team
|Minecraft 1.4, Minecraft 12w36a, Minecraft Downloads, Minecraft Snapshots|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|