Minecraft 12w37a DownloadMinecraft Updates [ September 13, 2012 at 7:11 PM ] 2,206 Views
Minecraft 12w37 a Changelogs:
- Tweaks to the Wither
- Carrots are now carrot, and added new food item
- Tweaks to a couple of item sprites
- Leather armor now has a non-dyed layer
- Superflat customization options
- Pigs are now able to jump when players ride on them
- Added /clear command to empty the inventory
- Evil mobs are now a little bit more fearless in hard difficulty
- Various bug fixes
Download the snapshot here:
* The client now comes with both the client-side and the server-side JAR files. The file called “minecraft.jar” should be in your “.minecraft/bin” folder as usual, and the “minecraft_server.jar” file should be in a folder called “.minecraft/server”.
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
I would recommend backing up your old Minecraft.jar somewhere so that you can keep all of your current mods. You can do this by just copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
Make sure to check back EVERY Wednesday for a new Weekly Chunk.
Credits to: Lydia Winters
The Minecraft Team
|Minecraft 1.4, Minecraft 12w37a, Minecraft Downloads, Minecraft Snapshots|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|