Minecraft 12w38a Snapshot DownloadMinecraft Updates [ September 20, 2012 at 4:41 PM ] 1,180 Views
Still working towards the Pretty Scary Update. We’re reaching the end of the number of features we want, and will from now on start focusing on polishing up a 1.4 release. Here’s the 12w38a changelog:
- Updated and added new sounds by C418
- Added a neutral mob
- Added a hostile mob (doesn’t spawn yet)
- Command block target parameters have been upgraded, check here for details: https://gist.github.com/3736487
- Beacon artwork has changed
- Wood trunk blocks are now rotated differently. Instead of using the player’s position, it will rotate based on the face it is placed upon. This is mainly a test, so feedback is welcomed, but for me personally this way is a bit easier.
* The client now comes with both the client-side and the server-side JAR files. The file called “minecraft.jar” should be in your “.minecraft/bin” folder as usual, and the “minecraft_server.jar” file should be in a folder called “.minecraft/server”.
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
I would recommend backing up your old Minecraft.jar somewhere so that you can keep all of your current mods. You can do this by just copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
The Minecraft Team
|Minecraft 1.4, Minecraft 12w38a, Minecraft Downloads, Minecraft Snapshots|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|