Portal Gun Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2Minecraft Mods [ September 25, 2012 at 6:06 PM ] 1,574 Views
- 1. Go to your minecraft folder. (If you don’t know how to, look it up)
- 2. Place the zip file in the /mods/ folder and run the game.
- 3. If you want to change a setting (eg: a block id), go to /config/ and open “PortalGun.properties” with your favourite text editor.
- 1. Drop the zip in the /mods/ folder of the server root folder.
- The mod requires Forge 18.104.22.168 or later.
- The mod DOES NOT auto resolve ID issues like some other mods.
- Do check the default properties file, enough comments have been added for your understanding.
- The server only works on VANILLA server at the moment.
- Fixed crashing caused by right clicking companion cubes on servers which aren’t loaded on the client.
- Fixed shooting portals on the moon working on the server albeit being disabled.
- Fixed NPE crashes with getSettingsInt function.
- Fixed NPE crashes with grabbing ChickenChunks.
- Fixed PortalGun attacking entities on left click.
- Fixed Checkpoint blocks not dropping itself when broken.
- Fixed pick block not working properly.
- Fixed checkpoint blocks not resetting when broken and replaced.
- Fixed Rei’s Minimap flickering (finally!)
- Fixed turrets shooting at radios through portals.
- Fixed getting stuck in zoom with portalgun when using pick block.
- Added Resources Downloader Thread to get and install sound files.
- Added Fuel option using Ender Dust.
- Changed static see through portals to option 2 due to the previous option 2′s removal.
- Changed turret behaviour to not attack players in peaceful.
- Improved commands system.
- Improved portalgun data save/load system.
- Removed Gels mod compatibility.
|Minecraft 1.3.2, Minecraft 1.3.2 Mods, Minecraft Portal Gun|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|