Teleport Trainer for Dragon Nest SEADragon Nest [ August 19, 2012 at 1:47 PM ] 494 Views
Alright, this is a teleport hack packed into a trainer.
What it does is, it records your current location and can be set as a checkpoint for further use. You can set upto 6 checkpoints.
Hotkeys for those checkpoins are ALT+1 to ALT+6 respectively.
How to use:
- Replace GPKitClt.dll with the original one to disable GPK
- Put the trainer anywhere. [Best is in desktop, for convenience]
- Run your DragonNest client first and run the trainer.
- Setting a checkpoint in your current place will save the X,Y and Z value of your location. You can recall it by pressing ALT+1-ALT+6 respectively.
- Example. You want to set a point where you want to teleport on the FIC boss. Upon reaching the boss stage tick “Set Checkpoint 1″ or any of the 6. And press ALT plus Numbers 1-6 to recall or teleport. (not working in Numpads)
|DN Trainers, Dragon Nest SEA Trainers, Dragon Nest Trainers|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|