X-Ray Mod with Fly v23 for Minecraft 1.2.5Minecraft Mods [ April 05, 2012 at 12:21 AM ] 27,860 Views
- Currently this mod changes Minecraft’s *.class files making it not compatible with some mods.
- This mod does not require modloader.
This mod comes with 4 functions:
- X-Ray “X” key
- NightLight “L” key
- Redstone Finder “R” key (bugged, dont use a switch when this is on)
- Fly “F” key
- more block light
- redstone finder
- better coordinates
- no void fog
- light to the enities underground
- cave finder
- config file
- fly mod
Note: You can’t just remove the class files that conflicts with other mods. Then this mod won’t work anymore.
- - oe.class – Is used for xray, nightlight, redstone finder.
- - ms.class – Is used for entity(mob/animal brightness when xray, nightlight, redstone finder is on.
- - agq.class – Is currently used as the main class for this mod.
- - uh.class – Is used for fly.
- - ae.class – Is used for not taking fall damage on servers when fly is on.
- - dp.class – Is used for not taking fall damage on servers when fly is on.
- v023 – updated both versions to 1.2.5
- v022 – updated both versions to 1.2.4
- v021 – updated both versions to 1.2.3
- v020 – fixed crash bug in v019 without fly
- v019 – recoded (i broke the source) and i added a version without fly mod
- v018 – bug fixes you dont random lose hp when you run around.
- v017 – updated to minecraft 1.1.0
- v016 – added fence, planks to xray
- v015 – added fly mod
- v014 – added light to entities underground when xray, nightlight or redstone finder is on
- v013 – added coordinates in the left corner that only shows the decimal number
- v012 – added Redstone Finder, now you can build with redstone easier
- v011 – added more light to blocks underground
- v010 – added a new function nightlight, now you can see at night and in dark caves
|Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Mod, Mod Spotlight, X-Ray, X-Ray Minecraft 1.2.5, X-Ray Mod, Xray|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|